Tuesday, March 24, 2015

the redhead plays her hand

The book I choose to read is called The Redhead Plays Her Hand. From the prompt to read it I can predict that this book will have a powerful plot that leads the reader to think about the Hollywood life differently. It's about a new actress named Gracie who is staring in a new  TV show that is going to launch her career skyward. She is romantically involved with Hollywood new it man who name is jack. With both their careers launching off its becoming harder and harder to keep out the the public's eye.
I choose this book because I am a red head and I can relate to her on this point. As for the Hollywood actress life I'm not sure I can relate to her on that. All together I am very intrigued and a bit excited to read this book. I've been wanting to read it for a while and I hope its good

No comments:

Post a Comment