Tuesday, March 24, 2015

WOW.... intresting

I've been reading this book for a little while now. I'm on chapter 6. Over all I'm not too pleased. I like the characters. I like some of the interactions between characters. But the only word that I can think to describe it is... naughty fanfiction.
The characters  are interesting. I like holly Gracie's best friend and manager. They have a very good best friend relationship. I like the parts when they are together the most. With Jack her boyfriend i don't really like her interactions that much. They can be a bit explicate. Not anything too bad but to a point where you make a face while reading it.
I haven't been able to really see the plot so far. Its mostly cuddling and drinking. which is most peoples version of Hollywood. I was kinda hoping that they would set out to change that. The biggest conflict at this point is Gracie needs to lose 15 pounds for her show. She is starting to starve her self and workout too much. Jack is off working a movie and is hanging out more and more with the Hollywood bad boy Adam which wont be good for his good british boy reputation that he has now.

No comments:

Post a Comment